Best of All Inclusives Resorts in Jamaica
With natural features such as white sandy beaches, magical waterfalls and vibrant cities like Negril and Ocho Rios, it is easy to see why Jamaica attracts tourists from across the globe. You can experience the wonders of Jamaica while staying in some of the world's most renown all inclusives. Here are 5 of the best all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean island.
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas: It is a private haven for whatever you are searching for. It offers 27 spacious villas and hotel rooms to suit your preference and has been ranked as one of the top resorts in the Caribbean.
- Iberostar Resort: Located near Montego Bay, this family oriented resort is located on a former sugar plantation overlooking the Caribbean Sea. It features hotel rooms with ocean view and a full service health spa. The whole family can enjoy the Jamaican hospitality with scrumptious food and recreational activities such as a kids club, aerobics, dance lessons, tennis, water sports with nightly live entertainment.
- Couples Tower Isles: This a perfect retreat for lovers with all the amenities you will need with close proximity to the Dunns River Falls.
- Sandals Whitehouse: Resembling three distinct European villages, this unique Jamaica resort gives the illusion that you are in Europe and the Caribbean at the same time. Rooms feature Italian, Dutch and French themes and the resort is situated within a nature reserve. You can experience nearby eco-tours, river rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding.
- Jewels Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa: Also located just minutes from the world famous Dunn’s River Falls, this adults-only resort features world class amenities with rooms that view tropical gardens, the Caribbean Sea or scenic mountains. Here you may never want to leave the compound with activities such as snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, sailing, tennis and volleyball. However you may choose to visit nearby locations for fishing, golfing and rafting.
Book your vacation to Jamaica today!