Below is a list that will inspire to visit Spain. Speaking of Spain, do you know that the country's language is the most widely spoken language after English? Spain is a great country. It has achieved feats that no present nation can achieve. This is why you need to take notice, and visit her attractions. I have listed a few, along with their addresses.
1. Sagrada Familia - A church locate at Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
2. Alhambra - A fortress located at Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain.
3. Royal Palace of Madrid - Located at Calle Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
4. Park Güell - A public park with all sorts of architectural marvels as well as flora and fauna. It is located at Carrer d'Olot, s/n, 08024 Barcelona, Spai
5. Ibiza - The third largest Belearic Island in the Mediterranean Sea. Its architectural monuments and beautiful beach are worth every cent you spend here.
6. Alcazar of Sevilla - A royal palace located at Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
7. Buen Retiro Park - One of the largest Parks in the Spanish Capital, Madrid. It is located at Plaza de la Independencia, 7, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
8. Plaza Mayor Madrid - This is the central plaza in Madrid and was constructed during the reign of King Philip III in 1619. It is located at Plaza Mayor, 28012 Madrid, Spain
9. Camp Nou - If you are into European soccer, then you must visit Camp Nou. It is the home turf of the European giants, Barcelona FC. It is located at Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
10. Gran Canaria - This is the 2nd most populated island in the Canaries. Its beautiful beaches are eye-catching to say the least.
The above are the most celebrated attractions in Spain. If you are travelling there, you better put them in your list. Enjoy your trip!
by Kennedy Runo on 03/17/2015 in Sightseeing